It is with a heavy heart we need to cancel Mini-Mini Con 2020 for everyone’s safety. We take pleasure in bringing something fun to San Antonio, creating opportunities for small businesses, and giving local talent a chance to perform.
To Artists and Vendors: We will be issuing full refunds in the next 3 to 10 days for the space you purchased. Despite the cancellation, we’re already planning for 2021.
Everyone please be safe and do what you can to support each other and the local businesses you love so we can all get through this together.
Mini-Mini Con Staff
Cosplay And Mall Rules
To ensure a fun and safe Mini-Mini Con for everybody, please follow the Cosplay and Mall rules below:
- Running or horseplay is not allowed on mall property.
- Appropriate attire is required, including shoes and shirts (ALL GENDERS are required to wear a shirt). Attire must be G or PG-rated.
- Masks must be with a cosplay outfit. Security will reserve the right to have masks taken off if deemed to be a threat.
- Loud, boisterous, or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated on the property.
- Obscene or offensive behavior are prohibited.
- Offensive cosplays will be required to change or they will be escorted from the location.
- Realistic Weapon Props including realistic-looking guns and knives are prohibited. Realistic Props includes metal swords. Swords in sheaths or are bonded are not allowed. This weapons rule applies within and area surroundings.
- Wonderland of the Americas management can ask any attendee to leave the premises if the attire is considered overly risque.
The following below are the Cosplay Show rules:
- We will not allow store-bought / online-purchased costumes. No street clothes.
- Cosplay must be at least 50% original material.
- No “sandbagging” in which a cosplay has won any kind of top award at another larger convention including San Japan.
- Participants must have good sportsmanship while competing prior to the start and during the Cosplay Show. Disparaging comments to other participants may invalidate their own entry.
- Walk-Ons Only. No Skits, No Performances. All cosplays in a group will be judged for original material.
We will enforce the rules by doing a costume check upon signing up. Prizes will be gift certificates and small prizes.
Sign-Ups will take place at the convention. We do not offer online sign-ups. Cosplay signups will be in the Dealer Area, 2nd floor, at Anna’s Linens. Sign-up times will be announced by April 25th, 2021 on here.