To ensure a fun and safe Mini-Mini Con for everybody, please follow the rules below:
- Running or horseplay is not allowed on mall property.
- Appropriate attire is required, including shoes and shirts (ALL GENDERS are required to wear a shirt).
- Loud, boisterous, or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated on the property.
- Obscene or offensive behavior are prohibited.
- Realistic Weapon Props including realistic looking guns and knives prohibited. Realistic Props includes metal swords. Swords in sheaths or are bonded are not allowed.
Panelists at Mini-Mini Con
If you’d like to share your passion or run an interactive event we will accepting panelists at Mini-Mini Con. We will have a projector, screen, 3.5/AUX input and cables for HDMI and VGA inputs. The panelist submission form is now up. Submissions end on April 5th, 2018.
Artist Spaces and Vendor Booths
Artist Space information has now been posted. This includes the pricing for them. There will not be a wait list. Sign-Up will be on February 10th at 5:00PM Central on this website and social links. Update: Sold Out for our 2018 convention. There is no wait list at all.
Vendor Booths start at $180 for a 10′ x 10′ with discounts on purchasing multiple booths. If you’d like to apply for a vendor booth click here.
All artist spaces and vendor booths are handled online. The Nine-Tails store does not handle, reserve or take payment for anything pertaining to these spaces/booths.
The following below are the Cosplay Show rules this year:
- We will not allow store-bought / online-purchased costumes. No street clothes.
- Cosplay must be at least 50% original material.
- No “sandbagging” in which a cosplay has won any kind of top award at another larger convention including San Japan.
- Participants must have good sportsmanship while competing prior to the start and during the Cosplay Show. Disparaging comments to other participants may invalidate their own entry.
We will enforce the rules by doing a costume check upon signing up. Prizes will be gift certificates and small prizes.
Sign-Ups will take place at the convention. We do not offer online sign-ups.
Sign-Up times and the sign-up location will be announced at around 5 days before the convention.
This Cosplay Competition is Walk-On ONLY. There will not be any Performance/Dance.
Promote at Mini-Mini Con
If you’re part of a an Anime Clubs, Fan Conventions, Fan Groups, and other organizations and want to promote at Mini-Mini Con we can offer that chance. We will provide a free 6’x4′ space. Click Here For The Form.